Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The last day of my life

          I woke up and I saw all the leaves falling down outside in the street. It was a normal autumn day, all the streets were full of leaves, and I had to hurry up or I would miss the bus. I was having breakfast when I heard a strange noise that came from the bathroom. I went there and I was shocked. There was a body in the bathtub with a message on it; “ You are the next”.I didn’t know what to do and I rang the police as fast as I could.


          The police didn’t answer and in that moment I thought that something was going wrong, I was nervous. In that moment I heard someone was in the door, I was very nervous, I went next to the door and I looked into the keyhole, nobody was there I was getting more and more nervous. After that I went to lie down but for my surprise the telephone started ringing, I didn’t hear nobody and I started feeling scared.

          Suddenly, a voice came to my ears through the phone; It was a voice quiet and deep, with the intention of disseminating fear, and he got it, I felt a tremendous panic, and suddenly, I heard a noise of a door that was opening little by little, and then I put the telephone done at once, and a few seconds later, there appeared a person. He wore a balaclava, so at that moment I could not recognize this person.

          I started to cry because everything that it was happening wasn’t normal. I felt misplaced and terrified, but suddenly I pluck up courage and I went out to the street to try to find someone that could help me. I was walking faster and faster because of my nerves when I heard the scream of a girl. I didn’t know what to do at that moment because everything was very strange. But I decided to go to the police station.

           When I arrived at the police station, I felt very relaxed when I saw the policeman. The policeman was getting more and more surprised when I was telling him my story. When I finished, he started to speak to me in a very thoughtful tone, and he told me if the murderer wore a balaclava. I said him yes, and he told me, really terrified, that I had been witness of Samuel the Quarter.I'm very nervous because that man was going to kill me. The policeman trade to reassured me, but immediately I exit to commissary. When I exit, I call to a taxi. One yellow car arrived to the parking. I entered in that Taxi and I say to the taxi driver to gave me to the Jackson street, because there was an armoury and my plan was to buy a weapon to kill the assassin when attacked me. But the Taxi started going to the mountains. Suddenly the man stopped in one field and he hit me with one bat in the head. I was disoriented and confused my blood stains were in all the floor of one old house that I suppose that was in the mountain. I was sit in one chair, but my hands weren't tied. The man opened one black briefcase that into were knives and more weapons. I was very scared, the end of me was there, but in instant when the man was looking to other side I take the bat that he use to hit me and I hit him with all my force , the man died.

Writing by;  
1- Irene Arana           2- Ander Congil
3- Julen Irazusta       4- Irati Salaberria       
5- Julen Artano         6- Gorka Vildarraz
          

          The story that you have read, it was writing by me and my classmate like you can see. We did it, more or less, in four days. Our teacher of ICT's had make some groups of six and our group was the only one made by seven people. We did it, writing one paragraph each of one in our classmate's stories. If you want to see how e done it click here. As I have say my classmate's also done one story like my, click on each name to see it:
    - Irati Salaberria 
    - Julen Irazusta 
    - Ander Congil 
    - Imanol Amundarain
    - Julen Artano
    - Gorka Vildarraz 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment